How does it work?
- If you are interested in your own custom tattoo design, then email me using the contact page or at firstname.lastname@example.org In the email please include your rough ideas, any images that you like and a little info about yourself.
From there I will calculate pricing and will email this with any other questions I might have. Please note that 50% of the full amount is required at this stage and work will not go ahead until payment is received.
Now the fun bit begins! I design a few tattoos and send then via email, low res and watermarked (these will usually be hand drawn sketches).
- After this first round, you let me know what you like or don’t like and we keep going like that until we get the right design for you.
It is important that you are 100% honest with what you like and don’t like. It’s my job to design a tattoo that you are totally happy with.
5. Once you decide on the final design, I clean it up and recreate it digitally.
6. I will then email an invoice and once payment is received, I will send a high res image with no watermark that you can print and take to your tattoo artist.
7. Payment is taken through PayPal.
If you are interested please email me at the address above or visit the website and I thank you for your interest in my work.